Camden History Review 25

Camden History Review 25

2.00

Mabel Quiller-Couch in Downshire Hill
Bollards in Camden
‘Without parallel in the known world’: the chequered past of 277 Gray’s Inn Road
From stones to ohms: the history of electricity in Hampstead & the Central Supply Station, Lithos Road
The school for sons and orphans of missionaries in Mornington Crescent, 1852-57
A short history of Oak Village
The Irish in Kilburn, and the Church of the Sacred Heart
Provident and non-provident dispensaries in Camden
Architectural details on Hampstead houses
A history of a late-C20 development: Kingswell, Hampstead
Keeley House (Keeley Street) and its predecessors
Rise and fall of the Aerated Bread Company

2001

Quantity:
Add To Cart